Galvanize Stand Up EZ Haul
Galvanized Stand UP Car Tow Dolly with Disc Brakes
Having a car tow dolly that does the job well, even with its weight and bulkiness, gives you a certain peace of mind. Now imagine having a car tow dolly that is less weighty than the ones you’ve seen, stands vertically to enable you to store it easily, has galvanized metal to avoid rusting, has disc brakes to increase safety while towing, and does its job well.
That is a tow dolly heaven, and you don’t want to miss out on it!
Tow Smart Trailers’ Stand Up EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly with Surge Disc Brakes offers all the versatility, safety, and ease-of-use that our standard Stand-Up EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly packs. However, this one comes with the additional benefit of a Trailer Buddy actuator and hydraulic disc brakes that ensure that you tow your vehicle more safely than ever.
The best part of it is that you don’t have to bother about assembling the galvanized Stand Up Car Tow Dolly with disc brakes. We ship it to you fully assembled and ready to use.
The Magic of Disc Brakes to the Standard Stand UP Car Tow Dolly
You may be wondering why you need a tow dolly with surge disc brakes when the standard Stand UP EZ Haul car tow dolly does the job just fine. Well, it’s a matter of utility vs utility with additional comfort.
All surge brakes are self-contained – they don't rely on the tow vehicle's brake system. So, when you buy a car tow dolly with surge brakes, you get all the safety benefits of brakes on a car tow dolly without having to do anything by hand.
The surge brake is designed to work through passive pressure. The way it works is that when you step on the brake in the towing vehicle (and slow down), the pressure of the trailer pushing against the hitch presses a hydraulic cylinder. Therefore, the more the towing vehicle slows, the more pressure it exerts on the trailer brakes.
If the surge brake on your tow dolly is set up properly, it becomes smooth, easy to work with, and requires no adjustment. There would be no need for you to make any changes between loads. Also, you wouldn’t have to bother about pressing buttons or lifting levers, or any other. Your focus would be on driving the towing vehicle while the Stand-UP EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly with Surge Disc Brakes takes care of the vehicle in tow.
The key takeaway from the surge disc brake feature of the Stand-UP EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly is that the brakes are self-adjusting and easy to maintain.
Longer Life through Galvanized Finish
The biggest difference between the Galvanized Stand Up EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly with Surge Disc Brakes and the standard Stand Up EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly with Surge Disc Brakes is the finishing.
The galvanized finish differs from the powder coating in the way it protects the surface of the car tow dolly. Galvanization provides sacrificial protection. This means that the coating will absorb corrosive materials before they can reach the metal object. Powder coating, on the other hand, works by forming a protective barrier that prevents destructive materials from penetrating and reaching the surface.
It is all a matter of longevity! The galvanized Stand Up EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly with Surge Disc Brakes will last longer than its predecessor because it provides greater protection against rust, which is particularly important if the car tow dolly will consistently be in contact with moisture.
By and large, hot-dip galvanization can deter corrosion. This makes it an excellent choice for protecting outdoor objects that are vulnerable to the elements. Powder coating, on the other hand, offers greater flexibility for decorative applications as the coatings are available in numerous colors and textures. Therefore, it is better suited for indoor products.
You may not be able to keep your car tow dolly away from the elements and you may forget to store under a roof more too often. So, it’s better not to take chances. Get the galvanized Stand Up EZ Haul if you’re about to decide between this and the standard version.
The Unique Features of the Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly
Firstly, the Galvanized Stand UP EZ Dolly shares the same storability value as its standard powdercoat version. The uniqueness of this car tow dolly is that it can be stored standing upright without assistance.
Secondly, the design of this car tow dolly takes advantage of the same lightweight, heavy-duty steel pipe frame and heavy-duty steel mesh ramps and deck of its standard option. Even though the additional braking system does increase the unit’s overall weight, customers still find it lightweight enough to easily lift into and out of its storage stance. It can also be easily maneuvered into position in alignment with the towing vehicle.
Thirdly, the Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly offers the same industry-leading convenience of all the Stand-UP EZ Hauls – whether powder-coated with surge disc brake or idler without disc brakes. No car tow dolly beats the original Stand-Up EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly in value-for-dollar, level of set-up and take-down convenience, or the stand-alone stand-up storage capability.
Lastly, the galvanization of this car tow dolly places it above all variants of the Stand-Up EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly. This makes this car tow dolly able to settle all the challenges of users and lovers of tow dollies – storability, convenience, safety, and most importantly, longevity. You want to buy a car tow dolly that will age with you without losing its value!
While we’ve noted the key features of the Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly with surge disc brakes, here is an overview of all the features that this tow dolly packs:
- Surge disc brakes that minimize the braking responsibility of the cab controller: This feature allows you to relax and feel more secure in the consistent braking ability of your trailer for the duration of your trip. This is because you are not responsible for applying the trailer brakes separately from the towing vehicle.
- Unique stand-up storage design: The design of this car tow dolly doesn’t require assistance, thus enabling easy stand-alone storage. Its small storage footprint makes it able to fit inside a standard garage.
- Lightweight frame: This car tow dolly, though heavy-duty, has a lightweight frame that is easy for one person to maneuver, set up, and store.
- Stow-away ramps: The Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul car tow dolly comes with stow-away ramps that are heavy-duty yet lightweight. They can be set up to accommodate different wheelbases and they are sturdy enough for even heavy vehicles.
- Tie-down straps, winches, and safety chains: Also included in this car tow dolly are standard tie-down straps, winches, and safety chains. They are integrated with the car-tow dolly design to maximize ease-of-use and user safety.
- Tubular steel and steel mesh construction: These make for a high-strength, low-weight design, enabling you to haul more per load without going overweight.
- Galvanized Finish: This takes away all your worries of longevity and style by providing a long-lasting high-quality appearance, damage-resistance, and durability. Rusting is the last thing on your mind when you get the Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul car tow dolly with surge disc brake.
- Overall Dimensions: 84"L x 102"W x 25"H
- Cradle Dimensions: 22"L x 80"W
- Storage Dimensions: 25"L x 102"W x 84"H
- Overall Weight: 380 pounds
- Overall Towing Capacity: 4900lbs
- Ramp Dimensions: 40"L x 9"W x 2"H
- Stand Up for Storage Capability
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Breakaway Cable
- (2) 6,500lb Lashing Tie Down Winches
- (2) 10,000lb Straps
- (2) Cradle Safety Chains With "S" Clip
- Tounge Safety Chain
- Ramp Tiedown Nut
- Coupler: 2"
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: 100% Hot Dip Galvanized
- Steel Fender Brace with Fender
- Tire Size: St145 R12 Radial 10 Ply E Rated
- Dot Approved Led Lights
- Surge Brakes
- Ramp Storage Compartment
- Zerk Fitting
- Bearing Buddy
- Flat Four Connector
While the Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul car tow dolly with surge disc brake comes fully assembled, you’ll need the following:
- Flat 4 Connector
- 2" Ball
- 12"-16" Tongue Height
Based on your taste and style, you can get the patented caster wheels for an additional $125.
We ship our Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul car tow dolly with surge disc brake fully assembled and ready to use for a flat rate of $499-$599.00 To Terminal and shipping only applies to the following states: CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT & ID.
Also, due to Trailer sizes, items usually ship 3-4 business days after purchase, and transit days range from 2-4 days. Please contact us on 562-788-0416 for an exact shipping address for the terminal.
Tow Smart Trailers is committed to getting you the smartest towing solutions that are pocket-friendly, unique, safe, convenient, and durable. Our Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul car tow dolly with surge disc brake affirms our commitment and we’re sure you’ll love it!