The Endeavor Power-sport Folding Trailer
For a limited time only, we are offering a bundle DEAL of exclusive upgrades and bonuses with every purchase of our Folding Utility Trailer These include:
- Free Black powder coating, valued at $400, to add a durable protective coating to your UNIT!
An upgrade to 'Aluminum Wheels for free, valued at $300, Make your trailer look killer with the optional black Mamba or Silver element Mag wheels
- Two Day Shipping or next-day Local pick-up upgrades, Valued at $200 - we won't keep you waiting for your order and we will have your unit ready faster than any competitor
- Why pay more? Our units are Priced at $2,000 lower than any competitor!
That's a total added value and savings of $2,900.00 on top of our already top-quality trailer. But that's not all - we also pride ourselves on delivering our products faster than any competitor, so you can start enjoying your unit sooner!
Act now and take advantage of this Grand Slam offer before it's too late.
The Endeavor Powersport Utility Trailer stands out not only because it can accommodate a huge variety of cargo types, but also because of its smart folding design and space-saving footprint.
Perfect for both serious hauling jobs and transporting toys for your weekend getaway, this utility trailer easily handles lumber and construction materials, home appliances, dirt bikes, motorcycles and trikes, all offroad vehicles (including ATV, UTV, and SxS), smart cars and other small cars, and even golf carts.
The 6’x9’ expanded metal platform ensures there is enough space for even the hardest-to-haul items, providing a wider and longer footprint than the average pickup truck or tow trailer in its price range. The foldable tailgate design makes the extra-long footprint no problem for storage. The low deck height and long ramps decrease the angle of approach when loading vehicles, making loading safer while maintaining a low center of gravity to increase towing stability. Made from tubular steel for enhanced strength and lightweight construction, the Endeavor Powersport Utility Trailer also features a heavy-duty steel mesh platform design that further adds to its lightweight, easy-to-fold design (meaning you can haul more and still stay within weight limits). Moreover, the mesh and cage design (as opposed to a solid platform and solid walls) also enable proper drainage in wet environments, preventing rust and keeping the loading platform from becoming slick. Both materials are powder coated to increase the trailer’s durability and resistance to cracks, rust, and damage from abrasion or chemical exposure, guaranteeing that this utility trailer will look as good as it performs for as long as you use it. And long-term, year-round use is what the Endeavor Powersport delivers. In one utility trailer, you get a work-horse trailer throughout the week and a toy hauler on the weekend. Take everything you want or need on one trailer, in one trip, with ease.
Utility Trailer Great For All Powersports
● 6’x9’ (72”x108”) expanded metal platform for above-average towing capacity, even beyond that of extended-bed pickup trucks.
● Foldable tailgate for space-saving design and smaller-than-average storage footprint.
● 14” deck height and 9” axle clearance keep the center of gravity low without compromising shock absorption.
● Two included 48”x13” ramps ensure a low angle of approach and easier alignment than thinner, shorter ramps (or using wooden boards); with no wheel stop gap at the end of the ramp, loading does not risk damaging tires.
● Tubular steel and steel mesh construction for a high-strength, low-weight design so you can haul more per load without going over weight.
● Powder coated finish provides long-lasting high-quality appearance, damage-resistance, and durability.
● Trailer Deck Dimensions: 6' x 9'
● Clearance To Bottom Of Axle: 9"
● Deck Height: 14"
● Overall Height With Ramps Stored: 28 1⁄4"
● Overall Height With Ramps Detached and Tailgate Folded: 24"
● Tailgate Length: 43"
● Folded Length With Tongue: 108"
● Folded Length without Tongue: 94"
● Maximum Overall Width: 101"
● Fender to Fender Interior Width: 84"
● Width Between Side Rails: 78”
● Maximum Extended Length (front of coupler to end of unfold tailgate): 151"
● Ramp Dimensions (two included): 48" x 13"
● Tire Size: ST175/80R13
● Wheel: 13" Aluminum
● Air Pressure: 50 cold psi
● Empty Weight: 530 lb.
● Maximum Load Capacity: 2000 lb.
● Hitch: Class 2 or Higher
● Hitch Height: 15"
● Ball Size: 2"
● Suspension: Independent Torsion Axle
● Suspension: Mounts Double
● Frame Material: Tubular Steel
● Finish: Powder Coated
● Flat 4 Connector
● 2" Ball
● 12"-16" Tongue Height
● Some Assembly Required
OPTION 1 *Flat Rate Shipping $500-850, Shipping only applies to the following states CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT & ID. Due to Trailer sizes, trailers are shipped to the nearest XPO LOGISTIC SERVICE CENTER or Business with a forklift or Dock. Items usually ship 2-3 business days after purchase transit days range from 2-4 days. Please contact us for an exact shipping address for the terminal (562-788-0416).
OPTION 2 *TOWED TO YOUR SERVICE. DELIVERY DRIVER DELIVERS YOUR UNIT FULLY ASSEMBLED TO YOUR DOOR. COST $500-850