Car Tow Dolly With Electric Brakes
Car Tow Dolly with Electric Brakes
Tow any vehicle seamlessly with our Car Dolly with Electric Brakes. Simplified design, altered with an 80" Swivel pan and Tilt down ramps ensuring loading, unloading and turning to be efficient and convenient. Standardly equipped with Electric Drum brakes and an Electric brakes kit breakaway. Adjustable wheel straps and 2" lashing tie down will accommodate and secure a vast range of wheels.
Heavy duty spindles and cast hubs will provide a smooth ride for your vehicle even at highway speeds.
Tow Smart Trailers Electric Brake Dolly is compatible for Small, Medium and even large vehicles.
- Overall Dimensions L x W x H (in) - 123 x 102 x 27 1/4
Tire Pan Width
- 79 1/2 in. maximum width
- 43 3/4 in. minimum width
- Tow Capacity - 4900 lbs
- 7-Pole Connector
- Heavy Duty Frame
- 2'' Coupler
- Powder Coat Finish
- 6,500lb Lashing Winches
- 12,000lb Rated Tire Nets
- Dual Safety Chain Set
- Heavy Duty Spindles & Cast Hubs w/ Easy Lube Hub
- Sturdy Steel Fenders
- 14'' Heavy Duty Tires
- DOT Approved Lighting
- Pre- Wired Factory Wiring Harness
- Electric Brakes
- Electric Brakes kit Brake Away
- LED Tail Lights
- Maintenance Free Teflon Pads for Easy Turning Pan
- Tire Size - ST205/75D14
- Tire Pressure - 65 psi - Cold
- Empty Weight - 475 lb
- Maximum Load Capacity - 3000 lb (Tow Capacity)(AXLE)
1-yr Limited Warranty
To best maintain the integrity of the trailer, the Tow dolly kit will be - disassembled upon pick up, the easy assembly will require approximately 2 hours and may require 2 persons.
You must check with your automobile’s manufacturer to determine whether or not your vehicle can be towed using a tow dolly. Things to consider:
1) Your car’s steering wheel must be locked when towing. Check with your automobile’s manufacturer to determine the correct actions to lock the steering wheel.
2) Determine whether your automobile’s transmission should be placed in park or neutral. If the transmission must remain in neutral for towing steering wheel must be secured.
3) All-wheel drive automobiles require careful consideration check owners manual to determine.