Stand Up Galvanized Car Tow Dolly
Designed to tow any vehicle with a max weight of 5000 pounds. Stores Vertically in any average size garage. Optional "Patented" Caster wheels are available providing easy movement while Standing Up Right. All stand up tow dollies we offer come with a set of wheel straps and safety deck chains. Our straps come with double G70 Hooks and will accommodate a tire size of up to 26" inches Tall 8" wide Tire. Weighing in at only 330 lbs the stand up is one of the lightest car dollies in the market. We use 2" x 2" square sway-support bars which provide smooth balance traveling compared with other companies which use Angle Iron.
(The Best turning Radius while in Tow up to an 80 Degree Turn)- Our Stand Up EZ haul Dollies-out performs any car tow dolly in the market when it comes to turning while in tow. How? Well by not having a swivel pan our ez haul is considered a fixed tow dolly, After loading a vehicle it's highly important to leave the steering wheel in Un-Lock Position. (You can achieve this by simply leaving the key inserted inside the ignition or leaving the vehicle in neutral and shutting it off if you have a push to start the vehicle, some vehicles do not have a steering wheel locking mechanism which makes a perfect fit). While in tow your vehicle is steering by itself when it comes into a turn providing up to a 80-degree turning radius.
While we’ve noted the key features of the Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul Car Tow Dolly , here is an overview of all the features that this tow dolly packs:
- Unique stand-up storage design: The design of this car tow dolly doesn’t require assistance, thus enabling easy stand-alone storage. Its small storage footprint makes it able to fit inside a standard garage.
- Lightweight frame: This car tow dolly, though heavy-duty, has a lightweight frame that is easy for one person to maneuver, set up, and store.
- Stow-away ramps: The Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul comes with stow-away ramps that are heavy-duty yet lightweight. They can be set up to accommodate different wheelbases and they are sturdy enough for even heavy vehicles.
- Tie-down straps, winches, and safety chains: Also included in this car tow dolly are standard tie-down straps, winches, and safety chains. They are integrated with the car-tow dolly design to maximize ease of use and user safety.
- Square steel construction: These make for a high-strength, low-weight design, enabling you to haul more per load without going overweight.
- Galvanized Finish: This takes away all your worries about longevity and style by providing a long-lasting high-quality appearance, damage resistance, and durability. Rusting is the last thing on your mind when you get the Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul dolly
- Overall Dimensions: 84"L x 102"W x 25"H
- Cradle Dimensions: 22"L x 80"W
- Storage Dimensions: 25"L x 102"W x 84"H
- Overall Weight: 380 pounds
- Overall Towing Capacity: 5,000 lbs
- Ramp Dimensions: 40"L x 9"W x 2"H
- Stand Up for Storage Capability
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Breakaway Cable
- (2) 6,500lb Lashing Tie Down Winches
- (2) 10,000lb Straps
- (2) Cradle Safety Chains With "S" Clip
- Tounge Safety Chain
- Ramp Tiedown Nut
- Coupler: 2"
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: 100% Hot Dip Galvanized
- Steel Fender Brace with Fender
- Tire Size: St145 R12 Radial 10 Ply E Rated
- Dot Approved Led Lights
- Surge Brakes
- Ramp Storage Compartment
- Zerk Fitting
- Bearing Buddy
- Flat Four Connector
While the Galvanized Stand UP EZ Haul car tow dolly with surge disc brake comes fully assembled, you’ll need the following:
- Flat 4 Connector
- 2" Ball
- 12"-16" Tongue Height
Based on your taste and style, you can get the patented caster wheels for an additional $125.
1. Shipping to terminal fully assembled $400.00 -$500.00 (Video Above) Transit time 4-7 business days (Terminal Address Here)
2. Shipping To Terminal Unassembled $350.00 Transit time 4-7 business days. ( How to assemble car dolly video) https://youtu.be/aqbuldv447g )
3. Towed to you shipping service is $500-599, and shipping only applies to the following states: CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT & ID. Transit time is 7-14 business days
4. Local pick-up Fully assembled is available for a $100.00 fee
5. local pick-up unassembled is also available for free you will have to call it in
Also, due to trailer sizes, items usually ship 2-4 business days after purchase, and transit days range from 2-7 days. Please contact us on 562-788-0416