FreeStyle Dirt bike Trailer
Tow Smart Trailers’ Small Cargo Trailer features a unique 3-rail design with fully adjustable chocks, meaning you can use it to haul nearly anything. Plus, because this combination bike-trailer-cum-scooter-trailer also features Tow Smart’s industry-leading lightweight, heavy-duty construction, it’ll get take whatever manner of toys or gear you load it with to nearly anywhere you can think of going.
To scooter owners and other folks who need a small cargo trailer, we say: you might have never thought to look for a dirt bike trailer for sale, but look no further. This small cargo trailer easily functions as a two-scooter trailer. What’s more, its expanded deck, long loading ramps, and low angle of approach ensure that you’ll have an easy time loading, hauling, and unloading whatever equipment you need. All the while, its frame and deck designs are lightweight, slip-resistant, easy-to-clean, rust-resistant, and east-to-store. That means this small Dirt bike trailer is perfect for any hauler with any degree of experience and physical ability.
No matter who uses this small cargo trailer and what uses you find for it when you invest in a Tow Smart 3-Rail Dirt Bike Trailer you’re making a major investment in your freedom to go anywhere, on any adventure, with ease. This Dirt bike Trailer will make your bikes Stand out from all competition whether on the Track or at the Pits.
- The best value combination small cargo trailer, scooter trailer, and dirt bike trailer for sale.
- Tow Smart Trailers’ industry-leading sportbike trailer/dirt bike trailer design and specifications: keep your adventure bikes safe during hauling and keep your options for adventures endless.
- 3-rail trailer design can accommodate a wide variety of bikes, scooters, and other equipment, as well as many different equipment combinations.
- Wide channel rail accommodates a vast range of tire sizes, making this small cargo trailer just as capable of hauling narrow-wheeled adventure bikes as it is of handling the standard stresses of a heavy or pleasure bike trailer.
- Folding/stow-away tailgate and loading ramps give this small cargo trailer a truly space-saving design (and a smaller-than-average storage footprint).
- Long ride-up loading ramp ensures a low angle of approach and easier alignment than thinner, shorter ramps (or using wooden boards) , promising safe, easy one-person loading even when used as a heavy bike trailer.
- Integrated, fully-adjustable wheel chocks make loading, unloading, and tying off a cinch, no matter what gear (or combination of gear) you decide to haul with it.
- Tubular steel and steel mesh construction for a high-strength, low-weight design so you can haul more per load without going over the pre-load weight limit.
- The diamond treadplate deck prevents slipping, even in wet and low-visibility conditions.
● Trailer Deck Dimensions: 52″ x 70″
● Clearance To The Bottom Of The Deck: 13 1⁄4’’
● Clearance To The Bottom Of The Undercarriage: 7’’
● Center To The Center Of Each Rail: 20 1⁄4’’
● Tailgate Length: 24’’
● Folded Length: 87’’
● Maximum Overall Width: 84’’
● Maximum Extended Length: 110’’
● Width Between Fenders: 67″
● Maximum Motorcycle Length – Outside Rail: 77’’
● Maximum Motorcycle Length – Center Rail: 96’’
● Tire Size: St175/80 R13
● Wheel: 13’’ Aluminum Mag
● Air Pressure: 50 Cold Psi
● Empty Weight: 380 lb
● Maximum Load Capacity: 1,500 lb
● Hitch: Class 2 Or Higher
● Hitch Height: 19’’ - 21’’ H
● Ball Size: 2’’
● Suspension: Independent Torsion Axle
● Frame Material: Steel Tubing
● Finish: Powder Coated
- 2" INCH BALL
- CHAIN LINKS
- Electrical Connector: 4-Pin Flat
All Units are sold as Trailer Kits. A Manufacture Certificate of Origin and invoices are provided with each unit at the date unit is received or pickup. Buyers are responsible to register units at their local DMV within 30 Days.
*Shipping only applies to the following states CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT & ID. Due to Trailer sizes, trailers are shipped to the nearest XPO LOGISTIC SERVICE CENTER or Business with a forklift or ADDITIONAL FEES FOR CURBSIDE DELIVERY . Items usually ship 4-5 business days after purchase transit days range from 2-4 days. Please contact us for an exact shipping address for the terminal (562-788-0416).